Product Code: 511 56100 019 1 SZ
Choose from one of our available sizing charts below.
- Magazine Holders (AMT — Walther)
- Speedloaders (Charter — Taurus)
- Duty Holsters for Pistols (AMT — Wilson)
- Pistols: Tactical
- Pistols: Concealment
- Duty Holsters for Revolvers (Colt — Taurus)
- Revolvers: Concealment
- Pistols w/Lights (AMT — Walther)
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
To make sure you get the best comfort, protection, and satisfaction, TurtleSkin Glove sizes are based on accurate hand measurements.
TurtleSkin Gloves come in many sizes to best fit you. Please use these charts to find your best glove size.
NOTE: Use the longest "finger length" or "hand width" measurement to find your size. If your longest measurement falls between sizes, order the larger size.
Hand Width Measurement: Wrap a tailor's measuring tape around your dominant hand just below knuckles, excluding your thumb, and make a fist. This measurement is your "hand width" glove size.
|11 plus inches||XXL|
|6 5/16 inches||XS|
|6 3/4 inches||S|
|7 3/16 inches||M|
|7 9/16 inches||L|
|8 1/16 inches||XL|
|8 7/16 plus inches||XXL|
If you have any questions about measuring your hand, please call us at 888-884-2427 (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm, EST)
Our new line of TacTec Plate Carriers offer protection where you need it most, creating a bulwark of superior penetration resistance without the weight or bulkiness of a traditional flak jacket. Designed to ensure high performance protection while remaining lightweight and mobile, the TacTec Plate Carrier features a skeletonized waistband and yoke shoulder pads for a secure and comfortable fit, an integrated web platform, a one-handed quick-release/escape system, and adjustable elastic tensional bands for stability during periods of high activity. Tactical Plate Carriers also feature our patent-pending low profile GrabDrag handle for fast recovery of downed personnel.
- TacTec System is compatible with many 5.11 Tactical products
- Enhanced comfort and freedom of movement
- Accommodates medium or large ballistic plates
- Back yoke shoulder pads distribute weight evenly
- Adjustable waist and tensional bands
- Extendable GrabDrag handle for emergency exfiltration
- One-handed quick-release
- Abrasion resistant 500D nylon
- Water-resistant coating
- Durable DuraFlex™ hardware
- Oversized airflow panels
- Front web ID loop accommodates tags approximately 6"x1"