Product Code: BAOT-DPCL-182-10x12
Choose from one of our available sizing charts below.
- Magazine Holders (AMT — Walther)
- Speedloaders (Charter — Taurus)
- Duty Holsters for Pistols (AMT — Wilson)
- Pistols: Tactical
- Pistols: Concealment
- Duty Holsters for Revolvers (Colt — Taurus)
- Revolvers: Concealment
- Pistols w/Lights (AMT — Walther)
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
To make sure you get the best comfort, protection, and satisfaction, TurtleSkin Glove sizes are based on accurate hand measurements.
TurtleSkin Gloves come in many sizes to best fit you. Please use these charts to find your best glove size.
NOTE: Use the longest "finger length" or "hand width" measurement to find your size. If your longest measurement falls between sizes, order the larger size.
Hand Width Measurement: Wrap a tailor's measuring tape around your dominant hand just below knuckles, excluding your thumb, and make a fist. This measurement is your "hand width" glove size.
|11 plus inches||XXL|
|6 5/16 inches||XS|
|6 3/4 inches||S|
|7 3/16 inches||M|
|7 9/16 inches||L|
|8 1/16 inches||XL|
|8 7/16 plus inches||XXL|
If you have any questions about measuring your hand, please call us at 888-884-2427 (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm, EST)
The Dynamic Laser Cut Molle Plate Carrier is made exactly the same way as our Dynamic Molle Plate Carrier, but with laser cut MOLLE webbing instead of traditional MOLLE strapping.
The BAO Tactical Dynamic Laser Cut Plate Carrier has been designed with a dynamic platform on all sides making it one of the most modular and functional in the industry. The DPC was built with law enforcement in mind — prioritizing mobility, functionality, and comfort allowing you to customize and operate with ease. It accommodates shooters cut plates in the front and rear, as well as level lllA ballistic cummerbund inserts. No matter the situation, the DLPC will outperform in every scenario.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Rugged 1000 Denier CORDURA® construction
- Removable shoulder pads
- Emergency 'man down' strap
- Dual "D" rings
- Laser cut MOLLE webbing, 360 degrees around
- Hidden buckle shoulder quick release
- Front and back hook and loop 9"x3" MOLLE ID tag areas
- Front and back hook and loop cummerbund
- Accepts plates up to 10" x 12" or medium to large SAPI plates
- Comes with 5" x 11" cummerbund for snug fit
- Cummerbund accepts 5" x 11" side armor ballistic panels
- Accepts 6" wide side plates or wider, depending on fit
- Easy access bottom loading, external plate pockets with pull tab
- Padded mesh interior for comfort and airflow
- Kangaroo pouch for mags or doubles as a document pocket
- Colors available: Black, OD Green, or Coyote
- Other cummerbund options:
- 5" x 20" Extended Cummerbund
- 5" x 24" Quick Release Cummerbund with buckles
- Standard Side Strap System - adjustable up to 16"
- Cummerbund 5" x 11" level lllA ballistic inserts
- 6" x 6" or 6" x 8" hard armor side plates (requires Retention Taco below)
- Dynamic Side Hard Plate Retention Taco
- Hook and loop ID tags
- MOLLE Pouches
Advantages of Laser Cut MOLLE:
- Lighter weight and faster production time
- Stitchless rounded stress points mean more tear resistance
- Lower profile and less noticeable appearance
- Less likely to snag on branches and other objects
- The webbing is the same color as the carrier
The BAO Tactical Dynamic Laser Cut Plate Carrier pairs nicely with a set of Condor Side Plate Pouches (MA75).