Product Code: BAOT-DPCMH-4740-10x12
Choose from one of our available sizing charts below.
- Magazine Holders (AMT — Walther)
- Speedloaders (Charter — Taurus)
- Duty Holsters for Pistols (AMT — Wilson)
- Pistols: Tactical
- Pistols: Concealment
- Duty Holsters for Revolvers (Colt — Taurus)
- Revolvers: Concealment
- Pistols w/Lights (AMT — Walther)
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
To make sure you get the best comfort, protection, and satisfaction, TurtleSkin Glove sizes are based on accurate hand measurements.
TurtleSkin Gloves come in many sizes to best fit you. Please use these charts to find your best glove size.
NOTE: Use the longest "finger length" or "hand width" measurement to find your size. If your longest measurement falls between sizes, order the larger size.
Hand Width Measurement: Wrap a tailor's measuring tape around your dominant hand just below knuckles, excluding your thumb, and make a fist. This measurement is your "hand width" glove size.
|11 plus inches||XXL|
|6 5/16 inches||XS|
|6 3/4 inches||S|
|7 3/16 inches||M|
|7 9/16 inches||L|
|8 1/16 inches||XL|
|8 7/16 plus inches||XXL|
If you have any questions about measuring your hand, please call us at 888-884-2427 (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm, EST)
Summer is around the corner. Time to pull the Hawaiian Shirts out and gear up for the warm weather! We took the best features from our Gen 2 Dynamic Plate Carrier and molded it with a fresh pattern for an epic summer adventure. Each limited edition plate carrier is numbered 00 through 49. Don't let the pattern fool you, we used a durable 600D Cordura construction with heavy-duty nylon stitching to ensure its durability.
This is not just for its sexy looks; it is battlefield ready!
- Removable shoulder pads
- Rugged 600 Denier CORDURA® construction
- Emergency 'man down' strap
- Dual "D" rings
- Laser cut MOLLE webbing, 360 degrees around
- Hidden buckle shoulder quick release
- Hook and loop MOLLE for ID tags front and back
- Front and back hook and loop cummerbund
- Accepts plates up to 10" x 12" or medium to large SAPI plates
- Cummerbund accepts 5" x 11" side armor ballistic panels
- Accepts 6" wide side plates or wider, depending on fit
- Easy access bottom loading, external plate pockets with pull tab
- Padded mesh interior for comfort and airflow
- Kangaroo pouch for mags or doubles as a document pocket
- Hawaiian pattern #4740 with gray straps
Advantages of Laser Cut MOLLE:
- Lighter weight
- Stitchless rounded stress points mean more tear resistance
- Lower profile and less noticeable appearance
- Less likely to snag on branches and other objects
- The webbing is the same color as the carrier