Product Code: BAOT-AUNI-019-XSR
Choose from one of our available sizing charts below.
- Magazine Holders (AMT — Walther)
- Speedloaders (Charter — Taurus)
- Duty Holsters for Pistols (AMT — Wilson)
- Pistols: Tactical
- Pistols: Concealment
- Duty Holsters for Revolvers (Colt — Taurus)
- Revolvers: Concealment
- Pistols w/Lights (AMT — Walther)
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
To make sure you get the best comfort, protection, and satisfaction, TurtleSkin Glove sizes are based on accurate hand measurements.
TurtleSkin Gloves come in many sizes to best fit you. Please use these charts to find your best glove size.
NOTE: Use the longest "finger length" or "hand width" measurement to find your size. If your longest measurement falls between sizes, order the larger size.
Hand Width Measurement: Wrap a tailor's measuring tape around your dominant hand just below knuckles, excluding your thumb, and make a fist. This measurement is your "hand width" glove size.
|11 plus inches||XXL|
|6 5/16 inches||XS|
|6 3/4 inches||S|
|7 3/16 inches||M|
|7 9/16 inches||L|
|8 1/16 inches||XL|
|8 7/16 plus inches||XXL|
If you have any questions about measuring your hand, please call us at 888-884-2427 (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm, EST)
The BAO Tactical Uniform Shirt Carrier provides protection you need in a professional uniform appearance that offers optimum mobility in a ballistic dress package. Designed to be worn over the dress shirt, the Uniform Shirt Carrier features two functioning chest pockets, easy-access side opening and our X-Series concealable shape for relaxed comfort. Converts quickly into a ballistic body armor vest by slipping BAO Tactical ballistic panels into the front and back interior pockets. The Uniform Shirt Carrier accommodates up to Level lllA soft armor. Proudly made in the U.S.A. NIJ-STD-0101.06 Certified in C1-C5.
This item does not come with ID tags unless requested.
If you require tags with your purchase, please click the link above or give us a call at 1-888-884-2427. Professional ID will be required.
- Constructed of 600 denier durable water repellent (DWR) polyester
- Front right 5" x 1" hook and loop ID tag area
- Mock buttons on the front create the illusion of a standard uniform
- Front utility pockets on right and left chest
- Fully adjustable shoulder
- Adjustable Side Elastic closure
- Made in the U.S.A
- Colors: Black and Midnight Navy