Product Code: USA-F-5318-G2-SR-019
Choose from one of our available sizing charts below.
- Magazine Holders (AMT — Walther)
- Speedloaders (Charter — Taurus)
- Duty Holsters for Pistols (AMT — Wilson)
- Pistols: Tactical
- Pistols: Concealment
- Duty Holsters for Revolvers (Colt — Taurus)
- Revolvers: Concealment
- Pistols w/Lights (AMT — Walther)
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
To make sure you get the best comfort, protection, and satisfaction, TurtleSkin Glove sizes are based on accurate hand measurements.
TurtleSkin Gloves come in many sizes to best fit you. Please use these charts to find your best glove size.
NOTE: Use the longest "finger length" or "hand width" measurement to find your size. If your longest measurement falls between sizes, order the larger size.
Hand Width Measurement: Wrap a tailor's measuring tape around your dominant hand just below knuckles, excluding your thumb, and make a fist. This measurement is your "hand width" glove size.
|11 plus inches||XXL|
|6 5/16 inches||XS|
|6 3/4 inches||S|
|7 3/16 inches||M|
|7 9/16 inches||L|
|8 1/16 inches||XL|
|8 7/16 plus inches||XXL|
If you have any questions about measuring your hand, please call us at 888-884-2427 (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm, EST)
Please note: there is currently a 14 to 18 week lead time on all US Armor products.
The ultimate in external vest carriers for patrol-based individuals, first responders, and investigative personnel. Inserting your existing ballistic panels into this carrier turns your concealable vest into an externally worn tactical carrier.
Adding the optional rifle plate and mounting your gear using the external MOLLE system allows wearers to be fully ready for active shooters, warrant services, containments, and other tactical missions.
This item does not come with ID tags unless requested.
If you require tags with your purchase, please click the link above or give us a call at 1-888-884-2427. Professional ID will be required.
- Adjustable shoulder straps and side straps for a versatile fit.
- Front/back 360 MOLLE for adding gear pouches
(MOLLE rows vary based on the carrier size)
- Front/back VELCRO for high visibility ID patches
- Comms/hydration guides located on shoulders
- 500 Denier Nylon CORDURA outer shell
- Rifle plate pockets (based on vest size)
- Front / Rear: 8"x10", 10"x12"
- Accepts threat Levels II or IIIA panels
- Rifle plates (Levels III or IV) in 8"x10" or 10"x12" sizes.
- MOLLE pouches
- IIIA ballistic plate backer
ID Tag Sizes:
- Front and rear Velcro sizes: 4"x10"
- Removable Carriers: 18 months
- US Armor Fit Guarantee: 60 days