Product Code: USA-F-USC-4400-SR-019
Choose from one of our available sizing charts below.
- Magazine Holders (AMT — Walther)
- Speedloaders (Charter — Taurus)
- Duty Holsters for Pistols (AMT — Wilson)
- Pistols: Tactical
- Pistols: Concealment
- Duty Holsters for Revolvers (Colt — Taurus)
- Revolvers: Concealment
- Pistols w/Lights (AMT — Walther)
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
To make sure you get the best comfort, protection, and satisfaction, TurtleSkin Glove sizes are based on accurate hand measurements.
TurtleSkin Gloves come in many sizes to best fit you. Please use these charts to find your best glove size.
NOTE: Use the longest "finger length" or "hand width" measurement to find your size. If your longest measurement falls between sizes, order the larger size.
Hand Width Measurement: Wrap a tailor's measuring tape around your dominant hand just below knuckles, excluding your thumb, and make a fist. This measurement is your "hand width" glove size.
|11 plus inches||XXL|
|6 5/16 inches||XS|
|6 3/4 inches||S|
|7 3/16 inches||M|
|7 9/16 inches||L|
|8 1/16 inches||XL|
|8 7/16 plus inches||XXL|
If you have any questions about measuring your hand, please call us at 888-884-2427 (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm, EST)
Please note: there is currently a 14 to 18 week lead time on all US Armor products.
Designed for the officer's comfort by getting their body armor off of their body for increased air circulation and heat management, yet still presenting a professional appearance.
The Uniform Shirt Carrier blends in smartly with your current uniform shirt, complete with name tag, badge holder, shoulder epaulets, pockets, and buttons and is almost indistinguishable from your standard uniform shirt, even at a close distance.
This carrier is designed to be used with ballistic panels made by US Armor.
An additional charge of $60.00 will be required to have the carrier custom-made to fit ballistics from another brand.
- Non-adjustable shoulders
- Two upper scalloped pockets
- Adjustable side closures
- Badge grommets
- Name tag grommets
- Adjustable epaulets
- Mic tab
- Belt keepers
(call us at 888-884-2427 for any of these special orders)
- VELCRO® loop or sewn-down option for nylon name tags or embroidered badge
- Sewn-on suspenders