Product Code: USA-F-500303-FOC-SR-019
Choose from one of our available sizing charts below.
- Magazine Holders (AMT — Walther)
- Speedloaders (Charter — Taurus)
- Duty Holsters for Pistols (AMT — Wilson)
- Pistols: Tactical
- Pistols: Concealment
- Duty Holsters for Revolvers (Colt — Taurus)
- Revolvers: Concealment
- Pistols w/Lights (AMT — Walther)
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
To make sure you get the best comfort, protection, and satisfaction, TurtleSkin Glove sizes are based on accurate hand measurements.
TurtleSkin Gloves come in many sizes to best fit you. Please use these charts to find your best glove size.
NOTE: Use the longest "finger length" or "hand width" measurement to find your size. If your longest measurement falls between sizes, order the larger size.
Hand Width Measurement: Wrap a tailor's measuring tape around your dominant hand just below knuckles, excluding your thumb, and make a fist. This measurement is your "hand width" glove size.
|11 plus inches||XXL|
|6 5/16 inches||XS|
|6 3/4 inches||S|
|7 3/16 inches||M|
|7 9/16 inches||L|
|8 1/16 inches||XL|
|8 7/16 plus inches||XXL|
If you have any questions about measuring your hand, please call us at 888-884-2427 (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm, EST)
Please note: there is currently a 14 to 18 week lead time on all US Armor products.
The Ranger FOC series has a MOLLE 1" nylon webbing attachment system (front/back) for attaching additional modular pouches and holsters. This front opening Ranger has all the benefits of the US Armor Ranger with the additional ease of front opening don and doffing for speed.
The U.S. Armor Ranger Outer Carrier series quickly converts your concealable body armor into a high visibility, external ballistic vest for detectives, plainclothes officers and first responders. The Ranger Outer Carrier is the best universal piece of equipment for any department.
This item does not come with ID tags unless requested.
If you require tags with your purchase, please click the link above or give us a call at 1-888-884-2427. Professional ID will be required.
- MOLLE webbing attachment system (front/back)
- High performance outer carrier option for your concealable ballistic armor
- Helps to keep the individual cooler by increasing the distance between the individual's body and the body armor
- High visibility name tapes and badge holder for positive Agency ID
- MOLLE 1" webbing attachment system
- 500 Denier Nylon CORDURA® Outer Shell
- Waist cummerbund
- Accepts all concealable ballistic panels (additional fee may apply to accommodate oversized armor panels)
- Mic holder
- Badge holder
- (2) Hook & loop panels to accommodate ID tags (front/back): Small 1"x4" & Large 11"x4"
Patches are sold separately here.
ID Tag Sizes:
- Front Velcro Size: 5"x1" / 3"x3" circle badge Velcro w/ 4 grommets
- Rear Velcro Size: 11"x4" (previous version was 10"x4")
- Removable Carriers: 18 months
- US Armor Fit Guarantee: 60 days