Product Code: USA-F-USC-3400-SS-724
Choose from one of our available sizing charts below.
- Magazine Holders (AMT — Walther)
- Speedloaders (Charter — Taurus)
- Duty Holsters for Pistols (AMT — Wilson)
- Pistols: Tactical
- Pistols: Concealment
- Duty Holsters for Revolvers (Colt — Taurus)
- Revolvers: Concealment
- Pistols w/Lights (AMT — Walther)
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
To make sure you get the best comfort, protection, and satisfaction, TurtleSkin Glove sizes are based on accurate hand measurements.
TurtleSkin Gloves come in many sizes to best fit you. Please use these charts to find your best glove size.
NOTE: Use the longest "finger length" or "hand width" measurement to find your size. If your longest measurement falls between sizes, order the larger size.
Hand Width Measurement: Wrap a tailor's measuring tape around your dominant hand just below knuckles, excluding your thumb, and make a fist. This measurement is your "hand width" glove size.
|11 plus inches||XXL|
|6 5/16 inches||XS|
|6 3/4 inches||S|
|7 3/16 inches||M|
|7 9/16 inches||L|
|8 1/16 inches||XL|
|8 7/16 plus inches||XXL|
If you have any questions about measuring your hand, please call us at 888-884-2427 (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm, EST)
Please note: there is currently a 14 to 18 week lead time on all US Armor products.
Designed specifically for the officer who wants an external body armor carrier option yet needs to present a professional/non-tactical appearance while working. The U.S. Armor Uniform Shirt Vest Carrier seamlessly blends into your uniform shirt while still providing secure carry and exact placement for your ballistic body armor panels.
Our shirt vest carriers are complete with all features of a standard uniform shirt including: a name tag holder, badge holder, shoulder epaulets, pocket and shirt buttons.
- Presents a smart and non-tactical outward appearance
- High performance outer carrier option for your concealable ballistic armor
- Helps to keep the individual cooler by increasing the distance between the individual's body and the body armor
- Allows for quick donning/doffing for easy stand down and fast gear-up situations
- Accepts all concealable ballistic panels (additional fee may apply to accommodate over sized armor panels)
- 600 Denier Nylon CORDURA® Outer Shell
- 100% Polyester lining
- 4 to 5 button placket front
- 5 permanent sewn-in military creases (2 front/3 back)
- Pleated pockets with scalloped flaps and VELCRO® tab closures
- Shoulder epaulets
- Badge holder
- Concealed pen/pencil slot in left breast pocket
- Approximately 2" of VELCRO® sewn on side tabs of up to 4" of side adjustment
ID Tag Sizes:
- None; dual badge grommets only
- Removable Carriers: 18 months
- US Armor Fit Guarantee: 60 days